Friday, March 20, 2015

Frustration

So by now I'm on my third draft of my script, and my plan is to try and have a final draft by tomorrow because I plan on filming this weekend. My sister has been very helpful in reading over my scripts and helping me edit them. Last night I was on the phone with her discussing my concept. She pointed out to me how I don't really have a defined genre, instead my film has sort of a romantic comedy vibe mixed with a creepy stalker theme. I agreed with her that I really need to solidify an idea and either go with the romantic comedy genre, or the stalker genre. I'm not going to completely change my film concept, but instead I'm just going to play up the dialogue to give it more of a romantic feel and instead I'm going to change my ending. This way I will still get the creepy moments I want, but the overall story will be a weird love story.

No comments:

Post a Comment