Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Short Film

Now that I'm done with the AS level project it's time to begin my short film. Since originally I was going to put my film opening and short film together, I've been working on my concept and script for my short film for a while now. I've written almost 5 drafts of my script now, and my idea has come along way. I've learned a lot from working on my film opening, and now I know what to do and what not to do for my short film. I really want to focus on making my sound better for my short film, because in my film opening I was very disappointed with the sound during the dialogue. I'm filming part of my short film outside, and I don't want to change that. Recording Amazing Audio for Your Low Budget Short Film gave me a lot of great tips on how to fix audio. Some of the ways they suggested involved purchasing microphones or sound equipment, which I won't be able to do. This article also gave me a great idea to record my actors saying their lines and put them over the video. When I shoot the footage for my short film, I'm going to be very careful that I have enough takes of a certain scene. I'm also going to pay attention to detail because that can make or break my short film I don't want to have any tacky editing mistakes either. The way I need to do this is by planning way in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment